December 4, 2014

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas













Guyssssss Christmas is here and it causes for leaping, screaming, singing, and dancing. I am so excited for cookies, cake, hot chocolate, and christmas movies! Christmas time is a dream come true for me, I swear it's heaven on earth. And yessss we even have a gorgeous Starbucks ornament for the coffee lover in me…. basic white girl extreme. 




23 comments so far

  1. Brigantine!!!!! And I bought a Starbucks ornament before and then immediately lost it :( Your decorations are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tree is SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for Christmas! I love the way you have decorated your Christmas tree. x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas is truly such a wonderful time!! Thanks!! :)

      Delete
  4. I am in love with your Starbucks ornament! I was eyeing them in the store and I may have to score one for my tree!!!

    xoxo,

    CvilletoDC.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Starbucks ornament! I get one for my mother in law every year!!

    Emily
    Dimples of Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha the Starbucks ornament has got me giggling! ;) I love how enthusiastic you are about Christmas, I'm the very same! Your tree looks so beautiful and traditional.. ahh, I'm so excited to put ours up! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Christmas just lifts spirits!!

      Delete
  7. I love how your home displays such a wonderful Christmas spirit!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas tree and decoration.
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely decoration!!!
    Follow 4 follow?

    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. FINALLY someone who shares my same exact Christmas obsession! People always think it's weird that I'm obsessed with Christmas, but how can anyone not love the most wonderful time of the year?!?! Totally dying over that Starbucks ornament by the way - I need it in my life.
    Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! Hope you come back again <3

    Kaylyn Nicole

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.