January 23, 2015

Friendly Friday?


It's a sleet turned rainy day and I am bundled up in my covers watching Dance Moms (newest obsession right now....) and drinking some tea... wishing I was in NYC eating some macaroons right now! (what's new) 

It's not my birthday weekend (like the fabulous Courtney whom I stole this idea from) but it's a rainy day and the creative juices are leaving me like the rain is leaving the clouds. So here I go talking about myself again haha:

Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name:
1. Brookie (This is the most common one.)
2. Princess (This is the second common hahah, and I get called Princess Brooke tons)
3. Brooklyn
4. and the occasional cuss word from beach goers at work o:

Four Jobs I've Ever Had:
1. Babysitting.
2. Beach Tag Checking (For those of you who don't know what that is... it's a real thing I promise.)
(3 & 4 don't exist because I have only ever done that lol)

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once:
1. Bring It On (ummm I still know every word and can do the dance to Mikey in the end credits to this day)
2. Tarzan (i'm obsessed okay...)
3. The Wizard of Oz (my all time favorite movie)
4. Mean Girls (obvi)

Four Books I'd Recommend: 
1. Never Have I Ever: My Life (So Far) Without A Date (I'm currently rereading it I found it so hilarious)
2. Audition (If you are serious about acting, read this. I reread it usually every summer if I can)
3. Someday, Someday, Maybe (Ummm hello Lauren Graham -Gilmore Girls- wrote a book and it's fab)
4. Bossypants (Need a laugh?)

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Virginia
2. New Jersey
 (3 & 4 don't exist... yet)

Four Places I've Visited: 
1. The Bahamas
2. Disney World
3. New York City
4. South Carolina

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. A Cruise Ship
2. New York City
3. Disney World
4. Lynchburg lol

Four Things I Don't Eat:
1. Olives
2. Ferrero Rochers
3. Black Licorice
4. Turkish Delight

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Sesame Chicken
2. Seafood Mac and Cheese
3. Fish Tacos
4. Mangos

Four Things I'm Looking Forward To This Year:
1. Going back to school after taking a year break, I'm getting so antsy!
2. Finally getting my license... five years late but whatever lol.
3. Deciding on school back where I used to go or Jersey!
4. This summer and a trip with the girls to finally relax!!

Four Things I'm Always Saying:
1. Obsessed (I say I'm obsessed to everything.... and I totally am lol)
2. SHUT UP (The way Princess Mia uses it in The Princess Diaries)
3. I'm sooo hot (I have a horrible tolerance for being hot and have been stripping all over the house... a bit dramatic....)
4. Can you get off netflix so I can watch it? (I'm obsessed with Friends and Dance Moms okay....)

Welp there's a little more about me :)





9 comments so far

  1. I love reading posts like this and I loved reading your facts :) Princess is such a cute nickname. xx

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :) I love reading things like this! xo

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dear :* This post is great !
    Do you want to follow each other? or can you click in link on my last post? :)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading this! Just a question: why don't you eat Ferrero Rochers? That's pretty much all I eat haha :D

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahha, I really have no clue why but they have always made me gag :(

      Delete
  5. lovely post! Check out my fave of today!

    http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=468191358&pid=uid7441-25962271-17

    ReplyDelete
  6. FIsh tacos are my favorite too :)

    ❅ AJ
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.