January 23, 2015

Garlic and Kale Spaghetti

It's no secret that I love love love food. And back when I lived with two girls in a house and didn't have a job spaghetti kind of became the go to meal but I get bored easily and didn't want the same old same old spaghetti sauce or no sauce- it all started tasting the same. But I can honestly say this recipe... I can eat over and over and be so content. (As long as I exercise to cancel out my need for pasta hahah)

Recipe: Garlic and Kale Spaghetti
Makes: 4 Servings

What you'll need:
8 oz spaghetti
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tsp. lemon juice
a dash of red pepper flakes
1/4 cup kale, chopped
olive oil
parmesan cheese to your liking


Prepare the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drain pasta. In a sautè pan: have olive oil, red pepper flakes, and kale waiting for you and add in the pasta. On a medium low heat also add in the garlic and toss around mixing it evenly. Cover with lemon juice and parmesan cheese if that be your wish (I just have a cheese obsession honestly). It really doesn't matter how long or how short you keep it in the pan as long as it's all pretty well mixed in. 
Then voilĂ , dinner is served. 

4 comments so far

  1. Yum! I love a good kale recipe. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love garlic love kale love spaghetti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks and sounds delish!

    xx, Leah / Eat Pray Wear Love

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.